A repeat of the run we did on 12 May, but with more boats and lots more sun. Limehouse to Margaret Ness on the ebbing tide, then up to Brentford on the rising tide, with a pause at Dove Pier to practice mooring to the trot moorings. Here’s a nice photo(from Indigo Dream) of me inflicting my briefing checklist on my crew.
See GPS tracker – gets interesting 40 mins in, so speed it up to 3000x, and then slow down to 12x or 24x after that point. Shows us taking up the moorings at Dove Pier.
See photo albums:
- by me, and others using my camera
- by Hillary Bauer, one of the visiting crew
- by Duraid Silarbi, another visitor
See videos of the Belfry, taken from:
- the bow of Scholar Gypsy
- the Surrey bank near Canary Wharf
- opposite the O2 centre
- near Blackfriars Bridge (ITN, so good sound!) (NEW)