I thought it might be useful to create a page of links to the better photos taken of Scholar Gypsy, a selection of those in the main pageant posting. This first set of links were posted on 11th June:
- Tim Lewis, the night before at Canary Wharf, and approaching Battersea Bridge on the way upstream, and on the trots at Dove Pier
- Kevin Frewster, near Battersea Power Station
- The kind person at Battersea Bridge, standing next to Fiona Wall
- Laurence Todd, near Waterloo Bridge
- Roger Squires, near Wapping Pier
- Sam Foley, near Battersea Heliport, showing formation, and again
- Simon Lillystone, near Waterloo
- Harald Jurgens – two good ones here and here
- Official photos: one, two, three, four and five
And on 12th June ..
- A short piece on Belgian and Swiss TV, recorded on 11th May and 19th May.
- A good shot from Linda Martin, in Wandsworth Park
And on 13th June
- A nice shot from Peter Scott of Scholar Gypsy alongside Tenacious
And on 15th June
- more from Peter Scott: in formation near Barnes on 27 May, and near Hammersmith, Putney, Wandsworth, Battersea, & Westminster; and assembling near Margaret Ness on 26 May
And on 17th June:
- nice shot by John Jones, showing the formation between London and Tower Bridges
And on 18th June
15th July ..
- Lovely shot of us passing the Tower of London, by Hillary and John
- A shot from Wilf White, I think in the Battersea area
- An extract from the BBC TV coverage, showing most of the crew saluting Her Majesty. Griff, Sal and SImon ended up on the cutting room floor. With thanks to Fiona and her family for spotting this,